goa travel diaries
Note: This post will be updated with every Goa trip that I do. For now I have just updated 1/6 of my trips. Documenting old trips will require some google photos digging, so it will happen later in the year.
March 2023 Link to heading
Travelled with wife. This was her first time in Goa and she loved it Link to heading
- We were in water for as long as was possible, absolutely loved it. Small Vagator and Morjim were our favorite beaches to take a dip(in this trip)
Restaurant / Cafe Recommendations (in North Goa) Link to heading
- Burger Factory (Anjuna/Morjim)
- La Plage (Ashwem)
- Baba Au Rhum (Anjuna)
- Artjuna (I am not really a fan of the food here, but drinks & ambiance are great) - (Anjuna)
- Cafe Continga (Anjuna) - this cafe is open till 4am, a perfect place for night cravings. I had chicken curry with rice here. I loved the taste, the onion & chilli salad was such a nice add on.
- Bean me up (Vagator) - We loved this vegan restaurant. The food, setting and the service were all top notch. I specially loved their drinks, very refreshing. We were sad that we went there for our last meal of the trip & had to rush to catch the flight.
Late night Link to heading
- Dubki Club (Vagator) - dance party (they were open till 3:30am)
- Hilltop Flea Market (Friday) (Vagator) - Lots of jewellery and clothes collection. Good live music and fun crowd.
Accomodation Link to heading
- Alcove Beach Resort (small vagator): We really liked the stay here. We got a beach view stay and absolutely loved the beach. Hospitality is one of those industries where experienced staff makes a difference.
Casino Link to heading
- We went to a casino (Big Daddy) and were severely disappointed with the crowd, food and overall value for money.